Landing Page Forums Growing A Business Dissolve my business Reply To: Dissolve my business

Avatar of Aaron

Corporate revival is an option, as long as certain requirements are met.  
In addition to filing your Articles of Revival you will be required to pay a fee and complete a NUANS / name reservation to ensure that the company’s name is still available.  Furthermore, you will need to ensure that your corporate income tax and annual filings (if applicable) are up to date.  If your corporation was dissolved due to a failure to comply with applicable provincial or federal annual filings, tax remittances, securities laws or otherwise, you may also need to obtain consent from the respective governing body before revival will be allowed.
To obtain more information about corporate revival or to get an estimate, feel free to contact the Business Development Centre for assistance at 416-649-8721.