Landing Page Forums Personal and Business Tax Matters Small Business Tax What should I do in terms of bookkeeping? Reply To: What should I do in terms of bookkeeping?

Avatar of Robert

I assume that you have not incorporated your business activities. As such, there is no statutory requirement that you prepare financial statements. However, you are required to maintain adequate records to support the information that you report on your annual income tax filings. The services of a Chartered Accountant may assist you in claiming .perhaps additional expenses that you may not be aware of when tabulating your information and filing your personal income tax return. Barry J. Watson CA. Direct Line 604-714-1999